Chapter 7. Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft
This chapter provides information and commands concerning the following topics:
• Configuring static MAC addresses
• Verifying switch port security
• Mitigating VLAN hopping: best practices
• Configuring private VLANs (PVLAN)
• Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
• 802.1x port-based authentication
• Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) security issues
• Configuring the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol
• vty access control lists (ACL)
• Restricting web interface sessions with ACLs
Get CCNP BCMSN Portable Command Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.