No credit card required
This chapter covers the following topics:
• User-Based (Cut-Through) Proxy Overview: This section defines this feature and provides an overview of the process on the Cisco ASA.
• AAA on the ASA: This section reviews the various roles that AAA can accommodate for the ASA.
• User-Based Proxy Preconfiguration Steps and Deployment Guidelines: This section provides expert guidance for deploying the cut-through proxy feature in enterprise environments.
• Direct HTTP Authentication with the Cisco ASA: This section explains why this option might be required in an enterprise environment, and details the required configuration.
• Direct Telnet Authentication: This section describes the option of direct ...