Trust the best selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNP Security VPN 642-647 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
Master Cisco CCNP Security VPN 642-647 exam topics
Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
Practice with realistic exam questions on the CD-ROM
CCNP Security VPN 642-647 Official Cert Guide, focuses specifically on the objectives for the CCNP Security VPN exam. Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Howard Hooper share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The companion CD-ROM contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP Security VPN exam, including:
Configuring policies, inheritance, and attributes
AnyConnect Remote Access VPN solution
AAA and Dynamic Access Policies (DAP)
High availability and performance
Clientless VPN solutions
SSL VPN with Cisco Secure Desktop
Easy VPN solutions
IPsec VPN clients and site-to-site VPNs
CCNP Security VPN 642-647 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.
The print edition of the CCNP Security VPN 642-647 Official Cert Guide contains a free, complete practice exam.
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7;
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client;
Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0;
Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent);
512 MB RAM;
650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam
Also available from Cisco Press for Cisco CCNP Security study is the CCNP Security VPN 642-647 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test.
This integrated learning package:
Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Contents at a Glance
- About the Author
- About the Technical Reviewers
- Icons Used in This Book
- Part I: ASA Architecture and Technologies Overview
Part II: Cisco AnyConnect Remote-Access VPN Solutions
- Chapter 3. Deploying an AnyConnect Remote-Access VPN Solution
- Chapter 4. Advanced Authentication and Authorization of AnyConnect VPNs
- Chapter 5. Advanced Deployment and Management of the AnyConnect Client
- Chapter 6. Advanced Authorization Using AAA and DAPs
- Chapter 7. AnyConnect Integration with Cisco Secure Desktop and Optional Modules
- Chapter 8. AnyConnect High Availability and Performance
Part III: Cisco Clientless Remote-Access VPN Solutions
- Chapter 9. Deploying a Clientless SSL VPN Solution
- Chapter 10. Advanced Clientless SSL VPN Settings
- Chapter 11. Customizing the Clientless Portal
- Chapter 12. Advanced Authorization Using Dynamic Access Policies
- Chapter 13. Clientless SSL VPN with Cisco Secure Desktop
- Chapter 14. Clientless SSL VPN High-Availability and Performance Options
- Part IV: Cisco IPsec Remote-Access Client Solutions
- Part V: Cisco Easy VPN Solutions
- Part VI: Cisco IPsec Site-to-Site VPN Solutions
- Part VII: Exam Preparation
- Part VIII: Appendixes
- Title: CCNP Security VPN 642-647 Official Cert Guide
- Release date: July 2011
- Publisher(s): Cisco Press
- ISBN: 9780132372046