7+ Hours of Video Instruction
More than 7 hours of video instruction to prepare you to pass the Certified Blockchain Developer—Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) exam and develop your skills in the emerging and in-demand blockchain arena.
In Certified Blockchain Developer—Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) Complete Video Course, seasoned IT veteran and current blockchain subject matter expert, Joseph Holbrook, provides an in-depth exploration of developing blockchain solutions, which are quickly becoming the de facto, decentralized method for verifying and tracking cryptocurrency and other digital transactions.
While the primary objective of this LiveLessons video course is to provide you with all of the information you need to prepare for and pass the Blockchain Training Alliance CBDH exam, the course also delves into planning and preparing production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain; learning how to work effectively with blockchain engineers and technical leaders; select appropriate Hyperledger blockchain systems for various use cases; and write, test, and deploy secure chain code.
Whether you are seeking to gain the CBDH certification or simply looking to enhance your blockchain development skills, Joseph Holbrook’s instruction through deep-dive discussion, whiteboarding analysis, and practical demos will ensure that you boost your confidence and skills in working with this burgeoning disruptor approach to digital transactions.
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBDH) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders.
About the Instructor
Joe Holbrook has been in the IT field since 1993 when he was exposed to several HPUX systems on board a US Navy flagship. He has migrated from UNIX world to Storage Area Networking (SAN) and Enterprise Virtualization and Cloud Architectures and now specializing in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. He previously worked for numerous companies like HDS, 3PAR, Brocade, HP, EMC, Northrup Grumman, ViON, Ibasis.net, Chematch.com, SAIC and Siemens Nixdorf. He also has been a published course author on Linkedin Learning, Udemy.com, INE.com and Pearson Safari. He is also author of a new book due to be released in early 2019 on “Architecting Enterprise Blockchain Solutions”
Currently he is a recognized industry expert specializing in Enterprise Cloud and Blockchain Technologies. He is the owner of myblockchainexperts.com eLearning and a Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) as well a Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA).
Learn How To
- Architect Hyperledger blockchain solutions
- Work effectively with blockchain engineers and technical leaders
- Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Work effectively with both public and permissioned blockchain systems
- Prepare to successfully pass the Blockchain Training Alliance Certified Blockchain Developer—Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) exam
Who Should Take This Course
- Blockchain-conversant professionals seeking an industry-leading blockchain certification (CBDH) as an advanced skillset or professional requirement.
- Software developers, programmers, application architects, and any technically-focused pre-sales engineer
- Technical leads in a Hyperledger project responsible for blockchain-focused customer solutions
- Basic understanding of the benefits of blockchain technology as well as how cryptocurrency works.
- Basic knowledge of Ethereum or other blockchain platform.
- Basic programming capability with a focus on Golang or NodeJS.
Table of Contents
Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain
Lesson 1: Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger
Lesson 2: How a Blockchain Works
Lesson 3: Blockchain Architecture Review
Module 2: Hyperledger Fabric Overview
Lesson 4: Hyperledger Project Overview
Lesson 5: Hyperledger Framework Comparisons
Lesson 6: Hyperledger Fabric
Lesson 7: Hyperledger Fundamentals and Components
Lesson 8: Hyperledger Transactions
Module 3: Working with Hyperledger Fabric
Lesson 9: Deploying Hyperledger Fabric on a BaaS
Lesson 10: Installing Hyperledger Fabric
Lesson 11: Hyperledger Fabric Explorer
Lesson 12: Hyperledger Composer
Module 4: Hyperledger Advanced Topics
Lesson 13: Hyperledger Development
Lesson 14: Bootstrapping
Module 5: Certified Blockchain Developer—Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) Exam
Lesson 15: Course Wrap-up
Lesson 1, “Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger,” covers the Certified Blockchain Developer—Hyperledger Fabric certification and the value that the certification brings to the table for the candidate. This lesson introduces the objectives required to understand to successfully pass the CBDH exam.
Lesson 2, “How a Blockchain Works,” provides an overview of blockchain components, components, encryption and privacy. The lesson covers basic blockchain terminology to ensure you start the course with the required blockchain knowledge.
Lesson 3, “Blockchain Architecture Review,” discusses the blockchain basics of permissioned and permissionless blockchains; public or private blockchains; and smart contracts. A review of trust is also in order to establish how blockchain can enable a trustless feature.
Lesson 4, “Hyperledger Project Overview,” examines the Hyperledger Project and the history, basics, and portfolio that you need to know. This lesson also covers the potential value that Hyperledger can bring to organizations with blockchain frameworks.
Lesson 5, “Hyperledger Framework Comparisons,” explores the Hyperledger Framework then compares and contrasts the blockchains in the framework. The lesson also goes over use cases for Hyperledger as well as some specific Hyperledger Fabric Terminology.
Lesson 6, “Hyperledger Fabric,” delves into the features of Hyperledger Fabric and the basics of Consensus, Transactions and Design Best Practices. This lesson also covers the basics of a consortium network.
Lesson 7, “Hyperledger Fundamentals and Components,” covers the Hyperledger Fabric Fundamentals and Components specifically around Nodes, Peers, Ordering, Ledgers and Membership Services.
Lesson 8, “Hyperledger Transactions,” reviews the Hyperledger Fabric transactions specifically around endorsing, ordering, and validating the transactions. The lesson covers Kafka and other supported ordering services.
Lesson 9, “Deploying Hyperledger Fabric on a BaaS,” examines the Hyperledger Fabric deploying process and how to download the blockchain. In addition, the lesson covers Blockchain as a Service options.
Lesson 10, “Installing Hyperledger Fabric,” explores the Hyperledger Fabric installation process and how to download the blockchain. You will also learn about the resources that need to be utilized and the prerequisites.
Lesson 11, “Hyperledger Fabric Explorer,” covers the Hyperledger Fabric Explorer, how to install the Explorer, and how to view transactions.
Lesson 12, “Hyperledger Composer,” examines the Hyperledger Fabric Composer and Composer Playground. You will learn how to use the development platform and validate your chaincode.
Lesson 13, “Hyperledger Development,” surveys Hyperledger Fabric development, specifically best practices, chaincode, and APIs.
Lesson 14, “Bootstrapping,” examines the Hyperledger Fabric bootstrapping and networking service discovery.
Lesson 15, “Course Wrap-up,” reviews the modules in the this course and provides preparation strategies for taking the exam and information on the process for taking the exam. You will also learn what you can expect after passing the exam as well as the function of the different professional roles in a blockchain environment.
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que Topics include: IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Table of contents
- Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain
- Lesson 1: Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger
- Lesson 2: How a Blockchain Works
- Lesson 3: Blockchain Architecture Review
- Module 2: Hyperledger Fabric Overview
- Lesson 4: Hyperledger Project Overview
- Lesson 5: Hyperledger Framework Comparisons
Lesson 6: Hyperledger Fabric
- Learning objectives
- 6.1 Hyperledger Fabric Features
- 6.2 Hyperledger Fabric Modular Design
- 6.3 Hyperledger Fabric Consensus
- 6.4 Hyperledger Fabric Transactions
- 6.5 Hyperledger Fabric Consortium Network
- 6.6 Hyperledger Fabric Design
- 6.7 Hyperledger Fabric Services
- 6.8 Hyperledger Fabric Ledger
- 6.9 Hyperledger Fabric Versions
Lesson 7: Hyperledger Fundamentals and Components
- Learning objectives
- 7.1 Membership Services
- 7.2 Ordering Services (Kafka, SBFT SOLO)
- 7.3 Ordering Services (Kafka, SBFT SOLO) Whiteboard
- 7.4 Node Types and Roles
- 7.5 Channels
- 7.6 Channels Whiteboard
- 7.7 Ledgers and Database Options
- 7.8 Ledgers and Database Options WhiteBoard
- 7.9 Certificates and Certificate Authority
- 7.10 Chaincode Services
- 7.11 Organizations
- 7.12 Endorsement Policies
- 7.13 Endorsement Policies Whiteboard
- 7.14 APIs
- Lesson 8: Hyperledger Transactions
- Module 3: Working with Hyperledger Fabric
- Lesson 9: Deploying Hyperledger Fabric on a BaaS
- Lesson 10: Installing Hyperledger Fabric
- Lesson 11: Hyperledger Fabric Explorer
- Lesson 12: Hyperledger Composer
- Module 4: Hyperledger Advanced Topics
- Lesson 13: Hyperledger Development
- Lesson 14: Bootstrapping
- Module 5: Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) Exam
- Lesson 15: Course Wrap-up
- Title: Certified Blockchain Developer--Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH)
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 0135435455
You might also like
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …
Getting Started with Kubernetes LiveLessons, 2nd Edition
6+ Hours of Video Instruction More than six and a half hours of video instruction, including …
Algorithms: 24-part Lecture Series
Algorithms, Deluxe Edition, Fourth Edition These Algorithms Video Lectures cover the essential information that every serious …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …