5+ Hours of Video Instruction
More than 5 hours of video instruction preparing viewers to take the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Exam, or desire the knowledge in using Blockchain, Ethereum, and Hyperledger for application in their day-to-day work.
Welcome to the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) LiveLessons Course. This course is ideal for technology-focused engineers, application developers, IT administrators, or anyone wanting to obtain the Blockchain Training Alliance Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect Certifications.
In this course, we will provide an exam overview of the Blockchain Training Alliance Certification, Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA). This will include Blockchain basics such as components, terminology, and ledgers, as well as why the blockchain is revolutionizing how businesses and governments are looking at technology to create efficiencies. We will cover the top ten areas to focus on for the exam and what topics to study, as well as the exam process and what to expect before, during, and after the exam.
We will also cover why Ethereum and Hyperledger are widely used, and discuss the technical merits of the technology platform.
About the Instructor
Joe Holbrook has been in the IT field since 1993 when he was exposed to several HPUX systems on board a U.S. Navy flagship. He has migrated from UNIX world to Storage Area Networking(SAN), Enterprise Virtualization, Cloud Architectures, and now specializing in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. He previously worked for numerous companies like HDS, 3PAR, Brocade, HP, EMC, Northrup Grumman, ViON, Ibasis.net, Chematch.com, SAIC and Siemens Nixdorf.
Currently he works as a Subject Matter Expert specializing in Enterprise Cloud and Blockchain Technologies. He is the owner of myblockchainexperts.com Elearning and consulting, a Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP), and a Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA).
He is an avid speaker and well-known course author residing in Jacksonville, Florida.
- How to prepare for the Blockchain Training Alliance Certification-Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA)
- How to use blockchain basics such as components, terminology, and ledgers
- How to understand why the blockchain is revolutionizing how businesses and governments are looking at technology to create efficiencies
- How to understand why Ethereum is widely used and discuss the technical merits of the technology platform
- How to understand why Hyperledger is widely used and discuss the technical merits of the technology platform
- The top ten areas to focus on for the exam and what topics to study
- About the Blockchain Training Alliance Certification-Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) exam process and what to expect before, during, and after the exam.
Who Should Take This Course
- Technology-focused pre-sales and post-sales engineers
- Application developers
- IT administrators
- Anyone wanting to obtain the Blockchain Training Alliance Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect Certifications
- Understanding of Blockchain basics
- Basic knowledge of Ethereum and Hyperledger
In Lesson 1, “Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect,” we will discuss the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect certification and the value that the certification brings to the table for the candidate.
Lesson 2, “Blockchain and CryptoCurrency”, discusses the basics of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency before we discuss the more technical and specialized areas in the subsequent lessons.
In Lesson 3, “Blockchain Consensus Algos,” we will discuss the basics of what a consensus algorithm is and cover the details of various consensus algos, such as Proof of Work and Proof of Stake.
In this Lesson 4, ”Blockchain Use Cases,” we will discuss the different use cases of blockchains, and then discuss value creation and comparing blockchain to a database.
Lesson 5, “Ethereum Blockchain Platform,” discusses the Ethereum Platform and covers its history and also provides an architecture overview.
In Lesson, “Ethereum Consensus,” we will discuss the Ethereum Consensus and the Ethereum transactions on the ledger.
Lesson 7, “Ethereum Value,” will discuss the Ethereum value creation on the platform with tokens and smart contracts.
In Lesson 8, “Ethereum Value,” we will discuss the Ethereum platform in detail around data storage, networking, virtual machines, and using Gas.
Lesson 9, “Ethereum Development Environment,” will discuss the Ethereum platform development tools commonly used in Ethereum development.
Lesson 10, “Ethereum Development Environment,” will discuss the Ethereum platform development environment commonly used in Ethereum development.
In Lesson 11, “Hyperledger Blockchain Platform and Project,” we will discuss the Hyperledger Project and discuss the history, basics, and portfolio overview.
Lesson 12, “Hyperledger Project Structure,” will discuss the Hyperledger Project Structure and the model.
In Lesson 13, “Hyperledger Value,” we will discuss the Hyperledger Project Value and how its modularity provides enterprise functionality.
Lesson 14, “Hyperledger Development,” will discuss the Hyperledger Project development and integration best practices and capacity.
In Lesson 15, “Course Wrapup,” we will discuss the preparation for taking the exam, and then the process for taking the exam. We will also discuss what you can expect after passing the exam. I will also discuss blockchain roles as well.
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include: IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more.
Table of contents
- Module 1: The Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect Exam Overview
Module 2: Understanding the Basics of Blockchain
Lesson 2: Blockchain and CryptoCurrency
- Learning objectives
- 2.1 History of the Blockchain
- 2.2 What is a Blockchain
- 2.3 Blockchain Ledgers
- 2.4 Blockchain Components
- 2.5 Blockchain Permission (Private) or Permissionless (Public)
- 2.6 Blockchain Considerations
- 2.7 Trust or Trustless Blockchains
- 2.8 Blockchain Forks and Segwits
- 2.9 Comparing Crypto Currency vs Blockchain
- 2.10 Bitcoin Improvement Proposal
- 2.11 Cyrptocurrency Wallets
- 2.12 Value Creation
- 2.13 Ethereum Denominations
- 2.14 Demo--Etherscan
- 2.15 Demo--Etherstats
- 2.16 Blockchain Decision path
- Lesson 3: Blockchain Consensus Algos
- Lesson 4: Blockchain Use Cases
- Lesson 2: Blockchain and CryptoCurrency
Module 3: Learning the Ethereum Blockchain
- Lesson 5: Etheruem Blockchain Platform
- Lesson 6: Ethereum Consensus
- Lesson 7: Ethereum Value
- Lesson 8: Ethereum Platform
Lesson 9: Ethereum Development Tools
- Learning objectives
- 9.1 Ethereum Development Overview
- 9.2 Ethereum Development Tool--Metamask
- 9.3 Ethereum Development Tool--MIST
- 9.4 Ethereum Development Tool--Parity
- 9.5 Ethereum Development Tool--Geth
- 9.6 Demo--Download Ethereum
- 9.7 Demo--Metamask
- 9.8 Technical Requirements
- 9.9 Guiding Principles
- Lesson 10: Ethereum Development Environment
Module 4: Learning the Hyperledger Blockchain
- Lesson 11: Hyperledger Blockchain Platform and Project
- Lesson 12: Hyperledger Project Structure
- Lesson 13: Hyperledger Value
- Lesson 14: Hyperledger Development
- Module 5: Course Review and Wrapup
- Title: Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA)
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 013541184X
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Complete Video Course
7 Hours of Video Instruction Seven hours of video instruction covering the fundamentals of cloud computing; …
Architecting Blockchain Solutions
6 Hours of Video Instruction Description Quickly gain a deep understanding of blockchain technology to drive …
AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate)
Six and a half Hours of Video Instruction More than six hours of video instruction covering …