Mock Test 1
- Toluene is more easily nitrated by HNO3 + H2SO4 than benzene, this is because the methyl group in toluene
- Increases the electron density in the ring by resonance effect
- Increases the electron density in the ring by inductive and hyperconjugative effects.
- Helps to generate more ions.
- Exerts steric effect
- Haemoglobin is an example of which one of the following?
- Globular protein
- Glyco protein
- Fibrous protein
- Colloidal protein
- Match list I (Colloidal dispersion) with list II (Nature of the dispersion) and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists.
List I (Colloidal dispersion)
- Jellies ...