Circuits overloaded from electric circuit analysis?
Many universities require that students pursuing a degree in electrical or computer engineering take an Electric Circuit Analysis course to determine who will "make the cut" and continue in the degree program. Circuit Analysis For Dummies will help these students to better understand electric circuit analysis by presenting the information in an effective and straightforward manner.
Circuit Analysis For Dummies gives you clear-cut information about the topics covered in an electric circuit analysis courses to help further your understanding of the subject. By covering topics such as resistive circuits, Kirchhoff's laws, equivalent sub-circuits, and energy storage, this book distinguishes itself as the perfect aid for any student taking a circuit analysis course.
Tracks to a typical electric circuit analysis course
Serves as an excellent supplement to your circuit analysis text
Helps you score high on exam day
Whether you're pursuing a degree in electrical or computer engineering or are simply interested in circuit analysis, you can enhance you knowledge of the subject with Circuit Analysis For Dummies.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Part I: Getting Started with Circuit Analysis
- Part II: Applying Analytical Methods for Complex Circuits
- Part III: Understanding Circuits with Transistors and Operational Amplifiers
- Part IV: Applying Time-Varying Signals to First- and Second-Order Circuits
- Part V: Advanced Techniques and Applications in Circuit Analysis
- Part VI: The Part of Tens
- Cheat Sheet
- Title: Circuit Analysis For Dummies
- Release date: April 2013
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118590560