Becoming a CISA
This chapter discusses the following topics:
• What it means to be a CISA-certified professional
• Getting to know ISACA, its code of ethics, and its standards
• Undergoing the certification process
• Applying for the exam
• Maintaining your certification
• Getting the most from your CISA journey
Congratulations on choosing to become a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). Whether you have worked for several years in the field of information systems auditing or have just recently been introduced to the world of controls, assurance, and security, don’t underestimate the hard work and dedication required to obtain and maintain CISA certification. Although ambition and motivation are essential, the ...
Get CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-One Exam Guide, Fourth Edition, 4th Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.