We start by creating a regular schedule.
- Navigate to Admin | Schedulers.
- Click on Create a Scheduler in the Quick Start menu.
- Name the schedule, and click on the plus sign (+) next to Schedule Windows.
- Select Recurring, and set the schedule to be every Sunday at 1 a.m. Accept the defaults for the other fields.
- Click on Submit:
- Click on Submit again.
Max Concurrent Nodes refers to the number of tasks that can be processed concurrently.
- Next, navigate to Admin | External Data Collectors.
- Click on Create a Query Group.
- Name the query group and click on the plus sign.
- Name the query, and set the Type to class, the Target