- Navigate to TenantA | Networking | Bridge Domains | TenantA-BD.
- Click on L3 Configurations on the right-hand side.
- If required, you can add additional subnets here as well. In the following screenshot, I have added the 10.2.20.0/24 subnet.
- Select TenantA-Routed for L3 Out under Associated L3 Outs.
- Select the same L3 Out for the L3 Out for Route Profile.
- Click on SUBMIT. One issue here is that we will not be advertising ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.