No credit card required
This chapter covers the following key topics:
• Catalyst 5000/6000 CLI Syntax Conventions—Provides the standard Cisco representation for interpreting commands administered on Catalyst switches.
• Catalyst 5000 Configuration Methods—Provides information on how to operate under the Console, Telnet, and TFTP configuration modes for Catalyst configuration.
• Using the Catalyst 5000/6000 Command-Line Interface—Describes command-line recall, editing, and help for the Catalyst 5000 series.
• Passwords—Provides documentation on how to set, change, and recover passwords for the Catalyst 5000/6000 series of switches.
• Configuration File Management—Discusses how to store and restore configuration files on flash and ...