Chapter 1CLI Usage
Refer to the following sections for information about these topics:
• 1-1: Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) Software: Describes the use of Cisco IOS Software for switching configuration
• 1-2: ROM Monitor: Describes the use of the ROM monitor for recovery of a switch and configuration of boot parameters
1-1: Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) Software
• Cisco IOS Software supports user access by CLI or by a web browser.
• The CLI can be accessed through the console port, Telnet, or through SSH.
• Users can execute Cisco IOS Software commands from a user level or from a privileged level. User level offers basic system information and remote connectivity commands. Privileged level offers complete access to all ...