See the following sections to configure and use these features:
• 4-1: Switching Table: Explains how to view and add entries to the switching table of Media Access Control (MAC) addresses
• 4-2: Port Selection: Discusses the various ways you can select switch ports to be configured
• 4-3: Ethernet: Presents the steps needed to configure Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch ports
• 4-4: EtherChannel: Covers the configuration steps necessary to bundle several switch ports into a single logical link
• The switching table contains MAC addresses and the switch ports on which they were learned or statically configured.
• Packets or frames are forwarded ...