See the following sections for configuration information about these topics:
• 11-1: Broadcast Suppression: Describes the method for preventing the switch from forwarding excessive broadcasts received on a port
• 11-2: Protocol Filtering: Explains how to configure a port to prevent forwarding of flood packets of a particular protocol out a port
• 11-3: Port Security: Provides the information required to configure a port for use only by a specified list of clients based on MAC addresses
• 11-4: VLAN Access Control Lists: Describes how to control the traffic that passes through a Layer 2 switch using access control lists applied to a VLAN
• 11-5: Switch Authentication: Explains how to configure the ...