See the following sections to configure and use these topics:
• 12-1: Logging: Covers the steps needed to configure a variety of methods to log messages from a switch
• 12-2: Simple Network Management Protocol: Presents information on how to configure a switch to use network management protocols
• 12-3: Switched Port Analyzer: Explains how to mirror switch traffic for network analysis, either locally or from a remote switch
• 12-4: Power Management: Covers the commands for managing power to the chassis and modules
• 12-5: Environmental Monitoring: Covers the commands for displaying switch temperature information
• 12-6: Packet Tracing: Discusses several methods for tracing both Layer 2 and Layer 3 packets through ...