Chapter 13Quality of Service
See the following sections to configure and use these features:
• 13-1: QoS Theory: Discusses the various operations and mechanisms that make up quality of service (QoS) as a whole
• 13-2: QoS Configuration: Explains the sequence of steps necessary to configure and monitor QoS on a Catalyst switch
• 13-3: QoS Data Export: Presents the configuration steps needed to gather and send QoS statistics information to external collection devices
13-1: QoS Theory
• QoS defines policies on how switches and routers deliver different types of traffic. A QoS domain is the entire collection of network devices that are administered so that they adhere to the QoS policies.
• To guarantee that QoS policies are met, QoS must be configured ...