Answers to Review Questions
- B Security is increased when computers are networked because data can be transferred securely between computers.
- B A directory services server forms a security association between network members and helps to locate resources.
- B Only two computers are required to form a network.
- True Telecommuting helps save gas and commuting time by allowing work from home or another location remote from the LAN.
- C A protocol is an agreement on how the data is packaged and forms a communications agreement between the computers.
- A Proprietary refers to any process or way of doing something that works only on a single vendor's equipment.
- B A LAN is a high-speed data network covering a small geographical area. ...
Get Cisco Networking Essentials, 2nd Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.