Chapter 14. UCCE Databases
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• An introduction to relational databases
• An overview of the UCCE database schema
• A selection of useful SQL queries and ideas for UCCE administration
The Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) platform uses information stored in a series of relational databases to determine call routing and maintain a copy of the system configuration. The UCCE databases are integral to the correct functioning of the platform and should be administered with care. This chapter covers the following database aspects:
• Relational databases: What a relational database is and how the relationships are formed
• UCCE databases: What the different databases that make up the core UCCE platform ...