This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Cisco Unity Connection Integrations: Understand the various integrations supported with Cisco Unity Connection.
• Protocols: Understand the Skinny Client Protocol (SCCP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) protocols as used in Cisco Unity Connection integrations.
• Phone System Integration Configuration: Explore the configuration and function of the various configuration options in Cisco Unity Connections.
• Integration Configuration Element: Explain the purpose and function of phone systems, port groups, and ports used to configure phone system integrations.
• Call Flow: Understand the various call flows in Cisco Unity Connection for direct and forwarded ...