Chapter 12. Maintaining Cisco Unity Connection
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Disaster Recovery System (DRS): Covers the configuration and best practices for performing backup and running the Restore Wizard to restore Cisco Unity Connection.
• Certificate Management: Provides an overview of certificate management in Cisco Unified OS Administration.
• Licensing and Warm Standby Server: Describes the warm standby operation and licensing for performing backup and restore.
• Cluster Management: Provides an understanding of the cluster management in Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability.
• Survivable Remote Site Voicemail (SRSV): Provides an overview of SRSV to backup voice-messaging services for remote users.
• Cisco Voice Technology ...