Chapter Review Questions 43
For additional information, refer to these resources:
• Cisco Unity System Administration Guide
• Cisco Personal Assistant Administration Guide
• Various Cisco Unity Telephone Switch Integration Guides available at Cisco.com
• Cisco Unity Design Guide
• Cisco Unity white papers available at Cisco.com
• Cisco Personal Assistant Installation and Administration Guide
• Cisco Personal Assistant—Enhance Productivity by Streamlining Communications data
Chapter Review Questions
Use this section to test yourself on how well you learned the concepts discussed in this chapter.
You can ﬁnd the answers to the review questions for this chapter in Appendix A.
1 Name three of the standard features new to Cisco Unity 4.0.
2 Name an optional networking feature that is new in Unity 4.0.
3 What new feature enables Cisco Unity to transfer a user immediately to the subscriber
who left a message that the user is currently listening to?
4 True/False: Cisco Unity 4.0 now supports multiple directory handlers.
5 Which IETF standard does Cisco Unity now support in version 4.0?
6 What client software package allows Uniﬁed Messaging on Lotus Notes client desktops
with Cisco Unity?
7 Name three of the qualiﬁed third-party fax solutions for Cisco Unity Integrated Faxing.
8 What text-to-speech engine does Cisco Unity 4.0 support?
9 What new networking feature in Cisco Unity 4.0 uses a standard that is based on the
SMTP and MIME protocols?
10 When using Cisco PA, what feature enables you to be transferred to a person by saying
that person’s name?
11 What Cisco PA feature can provide users with notiﬁcation of upcoming appointments on
the phone display?