Take the Domain 3 CISSP certifications boot camp: Get 7 hours of video, downloadable slides, & practice questions.
About This Video
- A basic understanding of system administration, such as what it means to install and configure packages and start services.
- Beginner-level experience navigating a Terminal, such as Powershell or Bash, and using it to perform basic file manipulations
In this CISSP Domain 3 and 4 video boot camp course, I will help you get the knowledge you need to pass the CISSP certification.
Included in this course:
- Full CISSP Domain 3 and 4 videos (7 hours).
- Downloadable slides for both domains (261 pages).
- 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain).
- 115 links for domain 3 and 4 and the CISSP in general.
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
To pass you obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISSP certification exam, but it is much more than that. It is very much an English exam, you need to answer the questions from (ISC)²'s point of view, in their perfect world. You need to be able to spot the keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) as well as the indicators (first, best, last, least, most). Understand and answer every question from a Manager or a Risk Advisers point of view, NOT from an executive or as a techie.
In Domain 3 we will cover:
- Introduction to domain 3, Security models and concepts, Security evaluation models, Secure system design concepts, Hardware architecture
- Secure operating systems and software architecture, Virtualization, IOT (Internet Of Things), System vulnerabilities threats and countermeasures
- Web architecture and attacks, Database security, Mobile device security, Industrial Control Systems, Introduction to Cryptography
- The history of cryptography, Symmetric encryption, Asymmetric encryption, Hashing, Attacks on our cryptography
- Digital signatures, IPSec and PGP, MAC, HMAC, SSL, and TLS, Physical security part 1, Physical security part 2
- Physical security part 3, Site selection, Media storage, Electricity, Fire suppression and hot and cold aisles, Personnel safety, The fire triangle and fire suppression.
Table of contents
- Title: CISSP®️ Certification Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering Video Boot Camp
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838646080
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
CISSP Video Course
The fast, powerful way to prepare for your CISSP exam! 30+ hours of personal video training …
CISSP Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fourth Edition
CISSP Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fourth Edition CISSP Practice Questions Exam Cram, Fourth Edition complements any …
CISSP Exam Cram, 4th Edition
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook does not provide …