Take Domain 7: Get 4 hours of video, downloadable slides, & practice questions.
About This Video
- Full CISSP Domain 7 and 8 videos (6 hours).
- Downloadable slides for both domains (171 pages).
- 60 CISSP practice questions (30 for each domain).
- 76 links for domain 7 and 8 and the CISSP in general.
In this CISSP Domain 7 and 8 video boot camp courses, We will help you get the knowledge you need to pass the CISSP certification. Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021. To pass you obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISSP certification exam, but it is much more than that. It is very much an English exam, you need to answer the questions from (ISC) ²’s point of view, in their perfect world. You need to be able to spot the keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) as well as the indicators (first, best, last, least, most). Understand and answer every question from a manager or a risk advisers’ point of view, not from an executive or as a techie. Most hands-on techies that fail the CISSP exam do so because they answer from a point of being reactive, not being proactive. The CISSP exam is using the Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) format, is 3 hours long, and will have 100-150 questions. Most people studying for the CISSP certification will use multiple books, video courses, and 3-5000 practice questions before taking the exam, this really is the path to success.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : CISSP Domain 7: Security Operations.
- Domain 7 - What we will be covering
- Domain 7 key concepts
- Administrative personnel controls
- Digital forensics
- Spinning disk forensics
- Network and Software forensics
- Incident Management definitions
- Incident Management
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- Application white-listing
- Honeynets and Honeypots
- Configuration Management
- Patch Management
- Change management
- 0-day attacks
- RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks)
- BCP and DRP
- Warfare, terrorism, sabotage, and ransomware
- DRP basics
- Developing our BCP and DRP
- BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
- Supply and infrastructure redundancy
- Disaster Recovery sites
- Other BCP sub plans
- Employee redundancy
- Testing the plans
- After a disruption
- What we covered in Domain 7
- Title: CISSP®️ Certification Domain 7: Security Operations Video Boot Camp 2019
- Release date: March 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838647353
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
CISM Certification Domain 1: Information Security Governance Video Boot Camp 2019
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Domain 1 - Get 3.5 hours of videos and downloadable lecture …
Introduction to Exam Preparation for CISSP®️ Certification
Learn smarter CISSP study approaches, exam tricks, tips, and format, and how to answer the exam …
CISM Certification Domain 2: Information Risk Management Video Boot Camp 2019
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Domain 2–Get 7.5 hours of videos and downloadable lecture slides. About …