Chapter 3. Designing Your Infrastructure
In the previous chapters, we focused on the analysis that should be performed prior to any design work. Without proper analysis of the organization and use cases, it is impossible to know what problems need to be addressed. Now we can delve into the actual architecture of our virtual solutions based on Citrix XenApp.
In this chapter, you will learn about:
- Creating a reference architecture
- Designing your virtual infrastructure
- Designing your hardware infrastructure
- Designing your network infrastructure
- Designing your storage infrastructure
Creating a reference architecture
Any design of a Citrix environment should include the various tiers of access as illustrated in the following diagram. This is the most basic ...