You will start by learning about cookies, then jump into learning how to use web storage. From there, Raymond will teach you about using IndexedDB and WebSQL, including how to work with indexes, cursors, and transactions. Finally, this video tutorial will cover working with libraries, including Lockr, localForage, and Dexie.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned several techniques for storing data on the user's browser.
Table of Contents
- Introduction To The Problem
- Using Cookies
- Using Web Storage
- Using IndexedDB
- Using Web SQL
- Working With Libraries
- Wrap Up And Thank You 00:01:45
- Title: Client-Side Data Storage for Web Developers
- Release date: September 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771374880