Convert relationships into revenue-generating business!
With Clients, Clients, and More Clients, you’ll learn how to capture the attention of the right connections, build loyal relationships, and influence people to hire you.
Larina Kase combines the latest research from the field of psychology with her own background as a marketing psychologist to help you understand exactly how potential clients think—and use this information to close the deal. Discover how to understand the true needs of a client; access underlying emotions through the use of metaphor; alleviate clients' stress or fears; use color and design psychology to optimize your branding; make yourself memorable; use endorsements in the way that really works; package your products and services so people decide to purchase them.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
Part 1 How Do I Initiate Relationships That Get Results?
- Chapter 1 Make the Right Connections—People Look for Those Who Fill a Need
- Chapter 2 Grab Attention—People Are Drawn to These Five Things
- Chapter 3 Engage Emotion—People Respond to Feelings, Stories, and Metaphors
- Chapter 4 Establish Credibility—People Want to Work with Trustworthy Experts
Part 2 How Do I Create Meaningful Connections That Last?
- Chapter 5 Be Memorable—People Can Be Aware of Only a Few Things at a Time
- Chapter 6 Follow Up—People Are Comforted by Consistency
- Chapter 7 Give Value—People Quickly Determine Whether Something Is Helpful
- Chapter 8 Stimulate Discussion—People Become Invested When They’re Involved
Part 3 How Do I Influence People to Refer to Me, Hire Me, and Buy from Me?
- Chapter 9 Use Social Proof—People Look to Certain Others to Decide What to Do
- Chapter 10 Give First—People Naturally Reciprocate Genuine Support
- Chapter 11 Simplify Everything—People Deliberate on the General and Act on the Specific
- Chapter 12 Influence Action—People Decide in the Opposite Way of What You’d Think
- About the Author
- Title: Clients, Clients, and More Clients: Create an Endless Stream of New Business with the Power of Psychology
- Release date: November 2011
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071771009