Why is Clojure the most interesting new language on the horizon? With this video, you’ll not only learn how to tackle real problems with this functional language, you’ll learn how to think in Clojure—and why you should want to.
- Learn how to leverage macros to solve real problems
- Discover how Clojure helps you manage time the way garbage collection helps you manage space
- Understand why functional programming is so important
Clojure represents a vision for building software that could only be implemented by building a new language. You’ve heard the hype, now come learn the facts on the ground.
- Title: Clojure Inside Out
- Release date: May 2013
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920030423
You might also like
Design Patterns (Clean Coders Video Series)
Overview Get ready for something very different. This ain't no screen cast. This ain't no talkin' …
Software Architecture Fundamentals, Second Edition
Being a successful software architect is more than just possessing technical knowledge. It’s about thinking like …
Expanded Edition (August 2018) Updated with Design Patterns episodes from the Clean Code series from Clean …
Distributed Systems in One Lesson
Simple tasks like running a program or storing and retrieving data become much more complicated when …