Why is Clojure the most interesting new language on the horizon? With this video, you’ll not only learn how to tackle real problems with this functional language, you’ll learn how to think in Clojure—and why you should want to.
- Learn how to leverage macros to solve real problems
- Discover how Clojure helps you manage time the way garbage collection helps you manage space
- Understand why functional programming is so important
Clojure represents a vision for building software that could only be implemented by building a new language. You’ve heard the hype, now come learn the facts on the ground.
- Title: Clojure Inside Out
- Release date: May 2013
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920030423
You might also like
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. While there are plenty of …
The Staff Engineer's Path
For years, companies have rewarded their most effective engineers with management positions. But treating management as …
Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
As organizations shift from monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained microservices, distributed systems have become more fine-grained. …
System Design Fundamentals
3 Hours of Video Instruction Learn software design from the legendary architect Juval Löwy. Over the …