Why is Clojure the most interesting new language on the horizon? With this video, you’ll not only learn how to tackle real problems with this functional language, you’ll learn how to think in Clojure—and why you should want to.
- Learn how to leverage macros to solve real problems
- Discover how Clojure helps you manage time the way garbage collection helps you manage space
- Understand why functional programming is so important
Clojure represents a vision for building software that could only be implemented by building a new language. You’ve heard the hype, now come learn the facts on the ground.
- Title: Clojure Inside Out
- Release date: May 2013
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920030423
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
In this Learning Clojure training course, expert author Adam Bard will teach you how to write …
Expanded Edition (August 2018) Updated with Design Patterns episodes from the Clean Code series from Clean …
Clean Code Applied (Clean Coders Video Series): Building a Java Web Application with Software Craftsmanship
Duration 10+ Hours of Video Overview Get ready for something very different. This ain't no screen …