CHAPTER 5: SERVICE CONSTELLATION: CAPABILITIES AND RESOURCES
Service now within sensor range, Captain.
Covered in this chapter
• Understanding transactions
• Extracting data from transactions
• Translating the customer journey into a service blueprint
• Establishing needed resources and capabilities
• Risk management
• Establishing good communications
5.1 Transactions, communications, resources and agreements
It should come as no surprise that stakeholders will talk between themselves. Stakeholders can and will affect (and in turn are affected by) the achievements of organisational units. They affect the outcome by communicating, making choices, taking actions, etc. Some of these actions lead to specific transactions (think ‘requirements’) ...