In macro-, meso- and micro-economic systems, the concept of innovation involves a variety of resources and functions. It includes all formal and informal institutions, networks and actors that influence innovation and act as innovation boosters within companies, at the territorial level, at the level of innovation networks or in national economies.
This book deals with innovation in a globalized context in terms of the entrepreneur, enterprise, territorial and sectoral systems and national systems of innovation in which collective innovation processes are formed.
Table of contents
- 1 Enterprise Knowledge Capital and Innovation: Definition, Roles and Challenges
2 The Non-economic Values of Innovation
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. The development of business models caused by digitization
- 2.3. Extending the notion of value generation to include non-economic values
- 2.4. Putting forward a value system to be considered when creating innovation business models
- 2.5. How values can be used in a systemic representation of innovation
- 2.6. Conclusion
- 2.7. Bibliography
- 3 Long-term Survival of Innovative Organizations
- 4 The Resources Potential of the Innovative Entrepreneur
5 Innovation Spaces: New Places for Collective Intelligence?
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Innovation spaces: the spaces where all the new innovation trends coexist
- 5.3. Which types of spaces, to what innovating or innovative ends?
- 5.4. The innovation space: a design issue approached in the wrong way
- 5.5. Places in the service of collective intelligence?
- 5.6. Conclusion
- 5.7. Bibliography
- 6 The Innovative Territory
- 7 The “Eco-innovative” Milieu: Industrial Ecology and Diversification of Territorial Economy
- 8 Responsible Innovation
- 9 Innovation Capacities as a Prerequisite for Forming a National Innovation System
- List of Authors
- End User License Agreement
- Title: Collective Innovation Processes
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Wiley-ISTE
- ISBN: 9781786303776
You might also like
Managing Innovation, 6th Edition
Managing Innovation is the bestselling text for graduate and undergraduate students and a classic in the …
High Velocity Innovation
When a company can get its best ideas to market faster, its leaders can be confident …
Mapping Innovation: A Playbook for Navigating a Disruptive Age
Map the innovation space—and blaze a path to profits and growth Countless books, articles, and other …
Think Like Amazon: 50 1/2 Ideas to Become a Digital Leader
The former Amazon executive who launched and scaled Amazon Marketplace delivers the ultimate playbook on how …