The key to perfecting your communication strategy
Great communication skills can make all the difference in your personal and professional life, and expert author Elizabeth Kuhnke shares with you her top tips for successful communication in any situation.
Packed with advice on active listening, building rapport with people, verbal and non-verbal communication, communicating using modern technology, and lots more, Communication Skills For Dummies is a comprehensive communication resource no professional should be without!
Get ahead in the workplace
Use effective communication skills to secure that new job offer
Convince friends and family to support you on a new venture
Utilising a core of simple skills, Communication Skills For Dummies will help you shine—in no time!
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Part I: Honing Your Communication Skills
- Part II: Being Receptive to Others
- Part III: Putting Your Mind and Body into Your Message
- Part IV: Managing Communication Challenges
- Part V: Communicating Across Distances
- Part VI: The Part of Tens
- About the Author
- Cheat Sheet
- Title: Communication Skills For Dummies
- Release date: December 2012
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118401255