Chapter 9. Other Peripherals
In this chapter you will learn:
• To identify the components of the video subsystem
• The various display types including laptop displays
• Basic display terminology
• To install a video card
• Basic video troubleshooting techniques
• How each type of printer operates
• The steps required to install a printer
• Preventive printer maintenance
• How to control printers from Windows and make printer adjustments
• To solve common printer problems
• Techniques for ethical and professional behavior
CompTIA Exam Objectives
What CompTIA A+ exam objectives are covered in this chapter?
✓ 801-1.4 Install ...