An all-in-one resource on everything electronics-related!
For almost 30 years, this book has been a classic text for electronics enthusiasts. Now completely updated for today's technology, this latest version combines concepts, self-tests, and hands-on projects to offer you a completely repackaged and revised resource. This unique self-teaching guide features easy-to-understand explanations that are presented in a user-friendly format to help you learn the essentials you need to work with electronic circuits.
All you need is a general understanding of electronics concepts such as Ohm's law and current flow, and an acquaintance with first-year algebra. The question-and-answer format, illustrative experiments, and self-tests at the end of each chapter make it easy for you to learn at your own speed.
Boasts a companion website that includes more than twenty full-color, step-by-step projects
Shares hands-on practice opportunities and conceptual background information to enhance your learning process
Targets electronics enthusiasts who already have a basic knowledge of electronics but are interested in learning more about this fascinating topic on their own
Features projects that work with the multimeter, breadboard, function generator, oscilloscope, bandpass filter, transistor amplifier, oscillator, rectifier, and more
You're sure to get a charge out of the vast coverage included in Complete Electronics Self-Teaching Guide with Projects!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: DC Review and Pre-Test
- Chapter 2: The Diode
- Chapter 3: Introduction to the Transistor
- Chapter 4: The Transistor Switch
- Chapter 5: AC Pre-Test and Review
- Chapter 6: Filters
- Chapter 7: Resonant Circuits
- Chapter 8: Transistor Amplifiers
- Chapter 9: Oscillators
- Chapter 10: The Transformer
- Chapter 11: Power Supply Circuits
- Chapter 12: Conclusion and Final Self-Test
- Appendix A: Glossary
- Appendix B: List of Symbols and Abbreviations
- Appendix C: Powers of Ten and Engineering Prefixes
- Appendix D: Standard Composition Resistor Values
- Appendix E: Supplemental Resources
- Appendix F: Equation Reference
- Appendix G: Schematic Symbols Used in This Book
- Title: Complete Electronics Self-Teaching Guide with Projects
- Release date: July 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118282328