Learn Google Protobuf with examples and exercises. Write code in Java. Say goodbye to JSON and XML
About This Video
- Learning and getting hands-on on Protocol Buffers helps you to enhance your career opportunities and helps to boost your income.
- The author shares all his Data knowledge on the platform, taking the time to explain every concept and provide students with both theoretical and practical dimensions.
Protocol Buffers (Protobuf) is a fundamental data serialization format that every data engineer should know about. It is leveraged by many top tech companies such as Google and enables micro-services to transfer data in a format that is safe and efficient. In just a few hours, you will know everything you need to know to create simple and complex .proto files, and write code in your Favourite Programming languages such as Java, Python and Go. Protocol Buffers generates all the boilerplate code for you! This is the course that could change your data skills. Learning and getting hands-on on Protocol Buffers helps you to enhance your career opportunities and helps to boost your income. An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take your career to the next level by learning Protocol Buffers today!
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Course Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Protocol Buffers Basics I
- Chapter 3 : Protocol Buffers Basics II
- Chapter 4 : Setting up Protoc Compiler
- Chapter 5 : Java Programming with Protocol Buffers
- Chapter 6 : Golang Programming with Protocol Buffers
- Chapter 7 : Data Evolution with Protobuf
- Chapter 8 : Protocol Buffers Advanced
Chapter 9 : Next Steps
- What's next & Congratulations! 00:00:53
- Title: Complete Introduction to Protocol Buffers 3
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789349344
You might also like
Java 8 Fundamentals: Modern Java Development with Lambdas, Streams, and Introducing Java 9’s JShell and the Java Platform Module System (JPMS)
54+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Java™ SE 7 …
Algorithms: 24-part Lecture Series
Algorithms, Deluxe Edition, Fourth Edition These Algorithms Video Lectures cover the essential information that every serious …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Expanded Edition (August 2018) Updated with Design Patterns episodes from the Clean Code series from Clean …