Chapter 9. Laptop and Notebook Computers
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Laptop Expansion Options—Discover options such as ExpressCard, PC Card, CardBus, memory, and card readers.
• Best Practices for Laptop Disassembly—Learn how to keep laptop components organized and prevent damage during disassembly.
• Hardware Device Replacement—Learn how to remove and replace hard drives, memory, batteries, Wi-Fi radio cards, screen assemblies, processors, and more.
• Laptop Displays—Learn about common display resolutions, technologies, and components.
• Laptop Features—How to control laptops with special function keys, use projectors and external displays, use docking stations and port replicators, and maintain physical security.
• Troubleshooting ...
Get CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 Authorized Cert Guide, Third Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.