Chapter 9. Laptop and Notebook Computers
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Laptop Expansion Options—Discover options such as ExpressCard, PC Card, CardBus, memory, and card readers.
• Best Practices for Laptop Disassembly—Learn how to keep laptop components organized and prevent damage during disassembly.
• Hardware Device Replacement—Learn how to remove and replace hard drives, memory, batteries, Wi-Fi radio cards, screen assemblies, processors, and more.
• Laptop Displays—Learn about common display resolutions, technologies, and components.
• Laptop Features—How to control laptops with special function keys, use projectors and external displays, use docking stations and port replicators, and maintain physical security.
• Troubleshooting ...