No credit card required
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• PC Tools— This section describes the basic tools that should be part of every PC technician’s toolkit.
• Preventing Electrostatic Discharge— This section describes damages that can result from electrostatic discharge (ESD) and ways to prevent it.
• The CompTIA Six-Step Troubleshooting Process— This section describes the the six-step troubleshooting process, which you should memorize. You will need to know it for the exam and for the real world.
• Numbering Systems Used in Computers— This section defines common terms and numbering systems and how they relate to PC technologies.
• Measuring Data Transfer and Frequency— This section describes the concepts of bandwidth ...