No credit card required
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Video (Graphics) Cards Types— In this section you learn about the different types of video cards including PCI, AGP, and PCIe, and the various methods of cooling video cards.
• Installing a Video Card— Learn the ins and outs of video card installation, from the BIOS, to physical installation and driver setup.
• Display Types— This section describes CRTs, LCDs, and data projectors.
• Video Connector Types— This section talks about VGA, DVI, HDMI, and all the other video connections you need to know for the exam.
• Display Settings— This section demonstrates how to configure resolution and the refresh settings.
• Installing a Monitor— This section briefly ...