No credit card required
This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Fundamental Features of Laptops and Portable Devices— In this section you will learn about the components of a laptop. This section also describes what makes a laptop different from a PC.
• Configuring Power Management— This section describes ACPI, APM, and how to make the most out of your battery power.
• Applications for Portable and Laptop Hardware— This section talks about WLAN, Bluetooth, Ethernet connections, and other applications specific to laptops.
• Safe Removal of Laptop-Specific Hardware— This section demonstrates how to remove hard drives, memory, batteries, and more!
• Portable and Laptop Diagnostics— This section demonstrates how to troubleshoot ...