Working with Windows XP
The following CompTIA A+ 220-802 Exam objectives are covered in this chapter:
- 1.1 Compare and contrast the features and requirements of various Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Media Center, Windows XP 64-bit Professional
- System restore, defender, Windows firewall, security center
- 1.2 Given a scenario, install, and configure the operating system using the most appropriate method.
- Types of installations:
- Creating image
- Unattended installation
- Clean install
- Repair installation
- Remote network installation
- Image deployment
- 1.4 Given a scenario, use appropriate operating system features and tools.
- Users and groups ...