The following CompTIA A+ 220-802 Exam objectives are covered in this chapter:
- 2.1 Apply and use common prevention methods.
- Physical security: Lock doors, Tailgating, Securing physical documents/passwords/shredding, Biometrics, Badges, Key fobs, RFID badge, RSA token, Privacy filters, Retinal
- Digital security: Antivirus, Firewalls, Antispyware, User authentication/strong passwords, Directory permissions
- User education
- Principle of least privilege
- 2.2 Compare and contrast common security threats.
- Social engineering
- Shoulder surfing
- Viruses: Worms, Trojans
- 2.3 Implement security best practices to secure a workstation.
- Setting strong passwords
- Requiring passwords
- Restricting user permissions ...