1. Port settings (parallel, serial, USB), drive types, boot sequence, date and time, and virus/security protections.
2. POST performs diagnostics, including checking the CPU, checking the RAM, and checking for the presence of a video card.
3. The multiplier.
6. Error detection.
8. 650–700 MB.
9. False; only two devices can be placed in an IDE ribbon cable.
10. 34-pin ribbon cable.
1. The default port for DNS is 53.
2. CAT6 transmits data at speed up to 10 Gbps.
3. IPv4 uses 32-bit addresses. IPv6 uses a 128-bit addressing scheme.
4. It is estimated that the 802.11n speeds might be able to reach 600 Mbps.
5. When MAC filtering ...