CompTIA A+ 220-802 Exam Objectives Covered in This Chapter:
- 3.1 Explain the basic features of mobile operating systems.
- Android vs. iOS
- Open source vs. closed source/vendor specific
- App source (app store and market)
- Screen orientation (accelerometer/gyroscope)
- Screen calibration
- GPS and geotracking
- 3.2 Establish basic network connectivity and configure email.
- Wireless/cellular data network (enable/disable)
- Enable Bluetooth
- Enable pairing
- Find device for pairing
- Enter appropriate pin code
- Test connectivity
- Email configuration
- Server address
- Port and SSL settings
- 3.3 Compare and contrast methods for securing mobile devices.
- Passcode locks
- Remote wipes
- Locator applications