Chapter 9Operational Procedures
THE COMPTIA A+ EXAM 220-902 TOPICS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 5.1 Given a scenario, use appropriate safety procedures.
- Equipment grounding
- Proper component handling and storage
- Antistatic bags
- ESD straps
- ESD mats
- Toxic waste handling
- Personal safety
- Disconnect power before repairing PC
- Remove jewelry
- Lifting techniques
- Weight limitations
- Electrical fire safety
- Cable management
- Safety goggles
- Air filter mask
- Compliance with local government regulations
- 5.2 Given a scenario with potential environmental impacts, apply the appropriate controls.
Get CompTIA A+ Practice Tests now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.