Answers to the Assessment Test
- C. A double-sided DVD-ROM can store more data than a dual-layer DVD-ROM, and both can store much more than a CD-ROM. There is no RS-ROM. See Chapter 1 for more information.
- A, D. Hard disk drives (HDD) are used to permanently store user data. Solid state drives (SSD) are one type of hard drive. See Chapter 1 for more information.
- D. The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is firmware. It's stored on a flash memory chip (sometimes referred to as CMOS). See Chapter 1 for more information.
- B. VGA was the first widely used video connector standard, and it was released in 1987. See Chapter 2 for more information.
- C. Digital cameras use memory cards. The most popular form of memory card in the market today is the SD card. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.