1. C. The maximum number of computers recommended in a peer-to-peer network is 10.
2. B. A WAN can be referred to as a MAN (metropolitan-area network) when it is confined to a certain geographic area, such as a university campus or city.
3. D. SCADA/ICS systems are often used to gather and analyze data from remote systems in real time.
1. C. A mesh network uses a point-to-point connection to every device on the network. This creates multiple points for the data to be transmitted around the network and therefore creates a high degree of redundancy. The star, ring, and bus topologies do not offer the greatest amount of fault tolerance.
2. D. On a star network, each network device uses a separate cable ...