The Following CompTIA Network+ Exam Objectives Are Covered in This Chapter:
- 3.3 Compare and contrast different wireless standards.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n standards
- Channel bonding
- 3.7 Compare and contrast different LAN technologies.
- 2.2 Given a scenario, install and configure a wireless network.
- WAP placement
- Antenna types
- Wireless standards
- SSID (enable/disable)
- Compatibility (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- 5.1 Given a scenario, implement appropriate wireless security measures.
- Encryption protocols:
- WPA Enterprise
- MAC address filtering
- Device placement
- Signal strength
While you’re sipping coffee at a café or ...