Disaster Recovery and Incident Response
The Following CompTIA Security+ Exam Objectives Are Covered in This Chapter:
- 2.3 Execute appropriate incident response procedures.
- Basic forensic procedures: Order of volatility; Capture system image; Network traffic and logs; Capture video; Record time offset; Take hashes; Screenshots; Witnesses; Track man hours and expense
- Damage and loss control
- Chain of custody
- Incident response: first responder
- 2.5 Compare and contrast aspects of business continuity.
- Business impact analysis
- Removing single points of failure
- Business continuity planning and testing
- Continuity of operations
- Disaster recovery
- IT contingency planning
- Succession planning
- 2.7 Execute disaster recovery plans and procedures. ...