1. Which type of audit can be used to determine whether accounts have been established properly and verify that privilege creep isn’t occurring?
A. Privilege audit
B. Usage audit
C. Escalation audit
D. Report audit
2. What kind of physical access device restricts access to a small number of individuals at one time?
B. Perimeter security
C. Security zones
3. Which of the following is a set of voluntary standards governing encryption?
4. Which protocol is used to create a secure environment in a wireless network?
5. An Internet server interfaces with TCP/IP at which layer of the DOD model?
A. Transport layer
B. Network layer
C. Process layer
D. Internet ...