1. International technology roadmap for semiconductors. Technical report, http://public.itrs.net.
2. K. Adam. Domain decomposition methods for the electromagnetic simulation of scattering from three-dimensional structures with applications in lithography. PhD dissertation, Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California, Berkeley, 2001.
3. K. Adam and A. R. Neureuther. Domain decomposition methods for the rapid electromagnetic simulation of photomask scattering. Journal of Microlithography, Microfabrication, and Microsystems, 1: 253, 2002.
4. J. T. Azpiroz. Analysis and modeling of photomask near-fields in sub-wavelength deep ultraviolet lithography with optical proximity corrections. PhD dissertation, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2004.
5. S. Babin, I. Yu. Kuzmin, and C. A. Mack. Comprehensive simulation of e-beam lithography processes using prolith/3D and temptation software tools. Proceedings of SPIE, Vol. 4186, p. 503, 2001.
6. J. E. Bjorkholm. EUV lithography: the successor to optical lithography? Intel Technology Journal, Vol. 2, Issue 3, Q3, 1998.
7. M. Born and E. Wolf. Principles of Optics, SPIE Press, 2001.
8. Y. A. Borodovsky. Lithographic enhancement method and apparatus for randomly spaced structures. US patent 5,424,154, Jun. 1995.
9. T. Brunner. Impact of lens aberrations on optical lithography. IBM Journal of Research and Development, 41(1/2): 57–67, 1997.
10. M. Burkhardt, C. Progler, ...