INTERACTION OF USER AND COMPUTER
- Types of software—System software, and application software
- System software
- For management and functionality of computer—Operating system, device drivers, and system utilities
- For development of application software—Programming languages, translator software, loader, and linker
- Operating system
- Device drivers
- System utility software—Anti-virus, data compression, cryptographic, disk compression, disk partitioning, disk cleaner, backup, system profiling, and network manager
- Programming language—Machine language, assembly language, high-level language, and different generations of programming languages
- Translator software—Assembler, compiler, and interpreter
- Linker, and loader software
- Application ...
Get Computer Fundamentals now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.