INTERACTION OF USER AND COMPUTER
- Types of software—System software, and application software
- System software
- For management and functionality of computer—Operating system, device drivers, and system utilities
- For development of application software—Programming languages, translator software, loader, and linker
- Operating system
- Device drivers
- System utility software—Anti-virus, data compression, cryptographic, disk compression, disk partitioning, disk cleaner, backup, system profiling, and network manager
- Programming language—Machine language, assembly language, high-level language, and different generations of programming languages
- Translator software—Assembler, compiler, and interpreter
- Linker, and loader software
- Application ...
Get Computer Fundamentals now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.