- Computer security—Security attacks, security mechanisms, security services
- Security threat and security attack
- Hacking—Packet sniffing, password cracking, e-mail hacking
- Security services—Confidentiality, integrity, authentication, non-repudiation
- Security mechanisms
- Cryptography—Secret key cryptography, public-key cryptography, hash function
- Digital signature—Digital signature algorithms
- Firewall—Functions of firewall, working principle, types of firewall (packet filter firewall, circuit filter firewall, proxy or application-level firewall)
- Users identification and authentication—User name and password, smart card, biometrics ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.